Benton Harbor Student Health Center
It's not always easy for teens to find affordable medical care. That's why InterCare Community Health Network is dedicated to providing high-quality, comprehensive primary health care to teenagers. Don't let those small health problems become big health problems.
InterCare Student Health Center
870 Colfax Avenue
Annex Building, BHHS Campus
Benton Harbor, MI 49022
Languages Available: English, Spanish, Simply Language Line
- Treatment for illness or injury
- Assistance with applications for Medicaid and MIChild/Healthy Kids health insurance
- Behavioral health services; including individual, family and group counseling, as well as crisis intervention.
- Counseling and education on nutrition, weight control, family planning, substance abuse, and other concerns
- Lab Tests
- Referrals to other health services
- School Physicals
- Sports Physicals
Benton Harbor Student HC Hours of Operation
For Appointments Call: 269.605.1277
Your First Visit
Benton Harbor students from ages 10-21 may use the services of the health center. Each student must have a signed consent form from a parent/guardian on file. Phone consent may be obtained for one visit.
All insurances are accepted, including Medicaid.
Sliding Fee Discount
There is a sliding fee scale for those without insurance. Medical care will be provided regardless of ability to pay.