The safety of our patients and valued team members is our top priority. InterCare Community Health Network continues to provide access to quality care during the pandemic period. Listed below are some of the measures and precautions InterCare has taken to ensure the safety of our patients and team members.
• COVID-19 Screening Required Prior to Entry for All Employees and Patients
• Continuous Disinfecting and Cleaning of our Facilities
• Required Face Coverings *(If You Do Not Have One, One Will Be Provided For You.)
• Increased Staff Training
• Social Distancing Measures
• Increased Hand Sanitizer Stations
• Visitor Restrictions
• Isolation Rooms for Patients with Symptoms of COVID-19
• Separate Hours for Well and Sick Visits
• Telehealth Options
• Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing at Three Convenient Locations
InterCare Community Health Network is also providing the COVID-19 vaccine to our patients, staff and communities at no cost. The COVID-19 vaccine is the greatest tool available to help protect yourself and your family. For more information about receiving the COVID-19 vaccine at one of our convenient locations, please call (855)869-6900.